
Not only is Katy Perry pretty,but her voice is AMAZING. Right now,her song Firework is my FAVORITE song. I would kill to have her voice.:)!!!!! Her song Firework is a very moving song. It's basically about not being afraid to express who you really are on the indside, and about not letting your flaws stop you from having a great life. You should be proud of who you are and you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are or what you like. Yes,people DO judge other people ALL THE TIME. And some people may not like you,but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be and express who you really are. I wish more people would realize that it DOESN'T MATTER who doesn't like you. Who really wants to spend their life caring about what other think of them? I know I don't care what people think of me,I don't care if people don't like the way I am,the way I act,the way I don't act, the things I believe in,the things I don't,the things I like and don't like. I like my personality and I like my friends and I like the way I live and I'm not gonna change for ANYONE.
Cause baby, I'M A FIREWORK <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw&feature=fvw
No comments:
Post a Comment