We got there on Saturday and we stayed over night in our hotel. When we got to Chicago,we got to our hotel,then went shopping at Forever 21, went out to eat at Rainforest Cafe, and then went to Navy Pier. We then went back to our hotel room and watched like 3 movies. One was Polar Express,next was Mean Girls,and the last one was Legally Blonde,which I didnt get to watch all of it bc Brianna turned the TV off
:(
When we woke up,we had breakfast, and LET ME TELL YOU. You know how I said this hotel was expensive? Yeah,well I wasn't exaggirating..We got 2 orders of french toast, and order of sausage and baccon which was $9 each,milk,hot coco,and toast...ALL TOGETHER,IT WAS $90 !!!!!!!!!! Again,we didn't have to pay bc of Brianna's mom's work,THANK GOSH!
After we ate, we went to church (sigh) Sorry if you're really religious,but i do not like going to church anymore. BUT the inside of the church was AMAZING...words can't even describe it. Literally. Then we went to the train station,sat in Starbucks for an hour and waited for the train and headed home. There were a whole buncha kids on the train with us and they could all speak a different language,and I mean everyperson knew a seperate language. One spoke spanish,one spoke french,one spoke polish,and so on. It was kool. When we got off the train,we went back to Brianna's grandma's house and chilled there for about 2 hours,then I went home. I was tired :p
And that was my weekend for ya'll :)
No comments:
Post a Comment