HEYYY YA'LL :D
Next journalism class, tomorrow, we start PHOTOGRAPHY! :) I am SO excited. I LOVE LOVE LOVE photography, and am a photographer myself. Check out my photography album on facebook. (You might have to add me to see it). Here's the link anyways.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100000015052344&aid=4739
If you CAN'T see them, here are a few pics from my album...











I'm listenin' to Avril Lavigne right now. I used to be obsessed with her & her music. I don't really listen to her at all anymore though.

I'm now IN LOVE <3 with COUNTRY music. <3 And have been since 8th grade :D
Keith Urban ;D
Jason Aldean!
Zac Brown Band
Carrie Underwood!
Little Big Town
Tim McGraw
The Band Perry
Brad Paisley
Just a few of my favs :)
If you CAN'T see them, here are a few pics from my album...
I'm listenin' to Avril Lavigne right now. I used to be obsessed with her & her music. I don't really listen to her at all anymore though.
I'm now IN LOVE <3 with COUNTRY music. <3 And have been since 8th grade :D
Just a few of my favs :)
No comments:
Post a Comment