Leave comments letting me know if you like it or not,thoughts about it,or anything else you want to share,if anything. Thanks.
I never thought a childhood crush would impair me for as long as it has.
I miss you so much it hurts.
At random times,I get thoughts about you,about us.
I miss you,and us together.
Together,we spelled love.Felt love.Showed love.And had love.
A strong love.
When I said goodbye,I was blind and lost.
I didn't know what I was doing,
But I've seen the aftermath that my injudiciousness has brought fourth.
I've seen how bad I've hurt you.I can see why you won't forget or forgive.
After asking for a second chance for making such a doltish mistake in letting you go,I can see why the answer is no.
We went different ways,but we've returned,somewhat,at a small level.
Whether it's a small smile or big that you flash towards me to say "hello",I smile back,big,not just then,but for the rest of the day.
Because even though you may not want me back,a diminutive gesture like that lets me know that you still care.
Even though we may not be together,please,always know,that I love you and I always will.
And I will never let you go.
Mistakes were made,but my love for you will never fade.
No comments:
Post a Comment