Sunday, November 7, 2010

11/5-7/10

Well,this weekend has been VERY boring. I have been grounded all weekend with nothing to do. I got blamed for being caught in my friend's&sister's STUPID AND IMMATURE fight? So thats always kool i guess. I got my phone taken away,my ipod,and my camera! The 3 most important things to me...haha.Well i got my report card back and I am very disappointed. :( I got 3 B+'s, 3 B's,and one B-......NO A's >:(. BUT i did still make the honor roll with a 3.094 GPA...which to me SUCKS...(for myself)....i NEED to do better next time...:(

PS-It'd be kool of you people were original and didnt COPY every single thing i put and say on here.I like how theres only ONE me and i dont need or want another one.k thanks.

CHECK OUT THESE HOTTIES ;)  
Josh Duhamel:)  aka,my husband. and muscles:)



Jake Gyllenhaal,2nd husband...HOTTIE :)


Keith Urban :) 3rd Husband! look at dem eyes :)


EMINEM aka,my 4th husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment