One summer day, Katie Jacobs, Colleen Triska, and Brianna Novaski went to West Beach.
It was really hot outside,and as soon as they got in the car to ride to the beach,they were sweating. They had to roll all the windows down to cool off. On the way there, they blasted the music and danced.
"I haven't been to the beach in so long," said Colleen.
"I haven't eaither.It's been like a year since I've been to one,"said Katie.
"Oh yeah,well i went last week! I love the beach,"said Brianna.
Katie and Colleen both yelled at Brianna because they were jealous. They finally arrived at the beach at around 11AM. They had all day to just relax and hang out there, and that's exactly what they did.
They swam and swam for hours. They finally got out of the water hours later and decided to tan. Turns out it was a bad idea.
"Katie you're supposed to turn over already,"said Brianna. "Yeah Katie. You're staring to get red!",said Colleen.
Katie turned her head to look at her back and saw nothing. "Guys, I'm not even red!" She laughed at the fact that Brianna and Colleen thought she was red when she saw nothing.
"We're serious Katie! You have to turn over!,"they both said.
"Yeah yeah yeah,I will in like 5 minutes."
Katie layed on her stomach too long. Turns out Colleen and Brianna were right about her back. It was really red. So red that it hurt. Bad!
On the ride home they blasted and danced to music again. They also stopped at a restaurant and ate food.
Katie was in so much pain when she got home that she could barely move. She had a softball game a half an hour after she got home, too.
When she played at her game she was in pain. When she ran, caught, and batted she was in pain. She was the catcher for her team. With all that equiptment on, imagine how much pain she was in having her legs, arms, neck, face, and back burnt!
Although going to the beach caused her to be in so much pain,they had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment