ME: Hey juannnnnn :)
Juan: Why hello there!!! :)
ME: wudddddddup
Juan: Listen to HoochieMama haha
ME: This song is weird... -_- oh now of course Jen has to listen to it...
Juan: She loves it though lol
ME: You guys are freaks.
Juan: we despise you now :)
ME: GOOOOOOOOOD :D
Juan: Now everyone has to listen to it :D...And Nadine is talking about "cute" stalkers lol
ME:I know ahahaha....he aint even cute....justin beiber lookin little boys.
Juan: Jen is gonna get creeped by some dude from England i think :D
ME: I know...shes gonna get raped...am i allowed to put tht???
Juan: Who cares. Ms lolkema is my gee :)
ME: i dont think she likes you juan ....
Juan: Hey!! I told her i love her and she said it back. Right Ms. Lolkema :D
ME:ahaha woooow she said it back?..i thought shegave you a weird look like ur some kinda creeper?
Juan: She did but we dont have to include those details haha :)
ME: LOL
Juan: Our conversation is gonna be worldwide after this haha :D
ME: Yesssir _↔UÅ"ïq♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼◙☼☼☼☼☼=3K035☻6♠5♣23☻56☻◘«T─56)B¡5X
Juan: Nice sentance with you alt and whatever number haha
ME: sentance? what are ya country nahh?
Juan: what!?!?!?!?!?!
ME: You spelled sentence juang
Juan: I hate you and Jen for coming up with these words that have my name included in it :)
ME: I made up with tht one earlier...lemme ask jen what is was....'what do you juant'
Juan: My name is so plain....Juan Lopez... that sucks \
ME: you might b related to the funniest person alive...GEORGE LOPEZ!!! :)
Juan: He has a big, huge head. I dont
ME: your head looks funnt from the back though....like ur ears....
juan: Thanks :)........NOT!!!!
ME: WELCOME ! :) BUHBYE]
Juan: Hi :)
No comments:
Post a Comment