Monday, March 14, 2011

Poems I Wrote..

These poems are kinda dark but they actually tell a story and have a meaning behind them.
                                                                                                                                     

Love is something I guess I'll never understand.
Realization is something I'll never have.
I've had such bad luck. I keep getting stuck.
Always took the wrong path. Never made the right decision.
And now look where I'm at.
Looking through a rainy window finally realizing that I screwed it up.
I screwed it all up.I guess it's over now.
This window of raindrops will never be a window of color without you here.
I'm going to wait though, hoping you'll realize that this is foreal.
I'll wait for however long it takes.
I just can't stand this feeling anymore.
For you I'll always wait.



3-14-11
Trying to hide it doesn't work for me. I can't fake something I don't feel.
Reading my thought and feelings is hard to do, but when I've completely lost control, you can tell.
I want to be able to hide it, but this time around it's just too hard.


3-14-11
As I sit here, letting the time pass before my eyes, I wonder if you feel the same way I do.
Or if you're thinking the same things I'm thinking.
How things used to be. The times were so happy and never dull.
People are noticing a change in me.
The change is because you're no longer here, but I wish for your return.
I can't live without you. Not now.

3-14-11
People look in the mirror and wonder what they could change about themselves.
For me, I sit here and wonder what I can change in my mind.
I used to think living without you for a week or two was easy and no big deal.
Now that you might be gone forever, I can't dare to think it's gonna be okay.
The feeling of emptiness has already visited me and it's been with me for a while now.
It's so strong that it's making me emotionally unstable. Just the way I've made you feel before.
I never knew what it felt like for you until now.
I've hurt you so bad. I don't know how I can make it better or get you back.
I just know that I'm gonna need a lot of hope.
Hope, to me, before was just another word, but now it has a larger impact on my life.
It now has a meaning.
I actually realize what it is.
And I do need it.
Without it, I don't know how I'll ever get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment